Tuesday, November 30, 2010

~Simply Primitives Update~

I'm pleased to announce my very first update on Simply Primitives, December 1st, featuring some of my new cut paper silhouettes. I hope you'll join me along with the other talented artisans there.


Our silhouettes are adaptations 19th century works, finished and framed in the early style. Each image is hand cut from heavy card stock and mounted on parchment. They are then tinted with our special solution to replicate aged paper. Each silhouette comes in a distressed, wood frame, under glass. The back of the frame is neatly finished with paper and comes ready to hang.


Until Next time...

10 comments:

  1. I viewed Simply Primitives selling blog. The pictures did not load of your silhouettes. Am I only one that can not view them?
    Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!
    simply a terrific job!

    enjoy your day,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Connie,
    There was a problem with my page, but I think Sharon fixed it for the most part. Thanks for mentioning it though!

    Thanks for your kind words Teresa!

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's so pretty!!!
    You chose the perfect frame for it too.
    Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for stopping by Buttercup's. Really enjoyed my visit here today and found so much to look at. Just lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies! I'm really enjoying working with paper these days. I appreciate hearing your feedback on these. :)

    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely Ladies!
    If Kattywhompus is imperfect,then these were certainly created by *Rhonda* Your details are perfection!
    Stunning Colonial Silhouettes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous work. The detail in the bouquet is amazing.

    ReplyDelete