Monday, October 18, 2010

I have a secret...

Shhhhh...come closer so I can whisper in your ear. Even though I adore primitives...there's another side to me that you may not know about. I have an alter ego. I'm a girly girl who loves pink, ruffles and all manner of pretty things. 

When I come across an ancient box of old lace or a button tin at an estate sale I just can't resist. Can you?


I love putting together these little inspiration kits from bits & bobs that I've collected on my adventures.


Don't hate.


Maybe you prefer blue?



 Or Aqua?


Old lace?


Or just something sweet?


What's that? You like pretty things too? Don't worry, your secret's safe with me.


These pretties and others, coming soon to an Etsy shop near you.

3 comments:

  1. Look at those precious lil shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink things too...ssshhh! lol
    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such sweet goodies - good in any colour. Thanks for becoming a Follower on my blog - I have just returned the favour as I love your blog too!


    Barbara :)

    ReplyDelete