Sunday, November 6, 2011

Skinny Spinach Gratin Recipe

Is there anyone who doesn't know about Gina's Skinny Recipes? I'm a little late to the party, but I've been trying out recipes from this site for the last few months and I can honestly say everything I've tried has been wonderful.  As extra incentive to try out Gina's fare...I might mention that there's 30 pounds less of me since I started cooking Gina's way.

With Thanksgiving approaching, I thought I'd share a particular favorite of ours. If you need a side dish or yummy hot dip to take to holiday dinners, this one's a winner!

~Makeover Spinach Gratin~
(recipe here

Only 111 calories in a generous, gooey, cheesy 1/2 cup serving. Makes a great hot dip with crackers or toasted bread too. Enjoy!

Until next time...
Rhonda

No comments:

Post a Comment