Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Tuesday Display Chain~ These Four Walls~

~These precious bunnies, from Cheryl at Patty Cake Primitives, are the newest addition to my Easter display~
~Tuesday Display Chain~
Each Tuesday Misi, of Gable House Musings selects a theme and invites bloggers to play along with her "Tuesday Display Chain". This week we are asked to show off our favorite walls.
This one was easy...I am blessed beyond measure to share my four walls with a man who adores me and three sons who make us look like better parents than we really are. Throw in three cats with big personalities and two comical dogs,  and we have enough to keep us entertained for a long while. Is it any wonder that home is my favorite place to be? 
"Home is any four walls that enclose the right person(s).
~Helen Rowland~

~The buttery is still one of my favorite places in our home...so many possibilities for decorating. Here it is decked out for spring.~ 

"I'm not famous but my kids think I'm a star
  I'm not rich but I've made a million memories so far
I may not be a model
But my man thinks I could be
I may not be from royalty
But in these four walls
I'm the queen"
~Sara Evans~ 

Just for fun, here's another peek at those adorable bunnies.

 Details like the painted eyes and the little needle felted whiskers add extra charm to these sweet little bunnies.  And I just love the way Cheryl used stain to add contour to them.

"Follow your bliss and the universe will open doors where there were only walls."  
~Joseph Campbell~

Until next time...
Rhonda

17 comments:

  1. Beautiful Buttery~ Love it!!
    wonderful words!
    smiles
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your buttery is a prim lover's dream! No wonder its your favorite wall!
    Best wishes
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your buttery and bunnies are GORGEOUS!! Sometime, you'll have to do some close-ups of the buttery so we can all drool a little more!
    Smiles & Hugs ~ Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your buttery area, always wanted one, I bet you have lots of fun decorating it. Love the old bowl and box. Bunnies are adorable. Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bunnies, so easter. Love the buttery area too.
    Have a great day.
    Tamera
    Country at heart

    ReplyDelete
  6. The buttery is my very favorite too.Always love seeing pics of it.Warm Blessings!~Amy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Every time I see that picture with the buttery I just love it! The bunnies are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love your buttery pictures, the bunnies are so life-like!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just LOVE that Buttery!! Such a fun place to decorate for you AND for us!! The bunnies are so sweet too!!
    Have a Blessed Easter!
    Hugs~~
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your buttery has to be my favorite I've ever seen! I just love reading your posts Rhonda! You need to write a book, you have great style!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful wall and such beautiful words. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! I want that wall! (cute bunnies!) Thanks for sharing ~*~Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  13. How sweet the bunnies in the basket are! Your pantry is amazing, wish I had room to make one!! ~Kriss~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rhonda,

    Your buttery wall is delightful ! So many special finds tucked within the shelves ! I love it !

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete